Bank Transfer/Direct Deposit
1. Select Bank Transfer/Direct Deposit. Please note that uploading direct deposit and check deposit is not applicable for iFAE payment.
2. The customer must select the deposit type: (a) Cash Deposit (b) Online Transfer (c) Check Deposit.
3. Fill-out the necessary details.
For Cash Deposit:
– Enter the deposit date and the bank it was deposited in. The list of banks is subject to the accreditation of the property.
For Online Transfer and Check Deposit:
– Enter the deposit date, the bank it was deposited from and the bank it was deposited to. The list of banks to be deposited to is subject to the accreditation of the property.
4. Upload a copy of the bank transfer or deposit slip and enter the total amount of the deposit. Click PROCEED.
– A Maximum of two (2) attachments (a.) Proof of Deposit/Transfer (b.) Withholding Tax (CWT/CFT) will be accepted by the system.
– The file for upload must be in PNG, JPEG, or PDF format only.
5. If the uploading is successful, the confirmation message will appear with a reference number then click OKAY.